Jibstay

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Looking for Staff...now

Last night, the Church Council of Montecito Covenant Church gave authority to me and a team of selected members to find a "Director of Student Ministries" for the church. This is a crucial time for this congregation after years of short-term youth pastors and committed interim youth directors. Now is the time for a long-haul builder and grower of student ministry (5th & 6th through college, with a primary focus on Jr & Sr High). I don't see my blog site as a job posting place, but I look to you, readers who are conversant with the emerging church issues to pray and send me names and resumes of potential staff persons. We have a job decription in final form pretty much and want to move ahead with good speed.

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Anonymous kent - yeah that kent said...

I do not have any names just a quick comment, the age range seems huge for a position like that - 5th through college. That is it.

 
At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Peggy Ringhofer said...

Dear Don, Wow! your looking once again for a Youth Ministry Leader. You just can't get away from that need. I ran into Deb Swanson last night at Chammps and talked about her visit. So glad you and Martha are doing so well. We think about you often & wish we were living in sunny Santa Barbara. Tell Martha I loved the art you posted. I hope your move has been a blessing and rewards great. Regards...The Ringhofers

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger kevin said...

Here are a couple of names:

Cari Jenkins at Moraga Valley Presbyterian Church
Nick Frank, recent Biola grad (I asked him to call you and send in a resumé)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker