Jibstay

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lamborghini Gallardo


OK, I admit it. I do go kind of nuts out here when I see a new car, like today. Sitting still in its parking spot it was pulsing, demanding attention, anxious to wind up and take off. I had no idea what it was till I saw the medallion on the hood...Lamborghini (not an Italian sausage company). So I snapped a quick picture from my phone and went home to figure out what it was. I googled Lamborghini and found this picture of the Gallardo. I've never seen a Gallardo before. It lists at $175,000 and has a top speed of 196 mph!!!
So, what does this mean? Who lives with a car like this? What does owning a car like this entail, mean, describe, hope for, deny, brag about? Whatever it is, this car caught my attention and significantly distracted me. That's kind of what "mammon" does. It takes our eyes off of the main thing to sparkling things...and this thing really sparkled.

4 Comments:

At 5:29 AM , Blogger kent said...

Do you drive it or wear it?

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Frank said...

hi.. it's not a gallardo... you're looking a Mucielago Roadster which is considerably more exotic, faster and way more expensive than the Gallardo.

nice catch... there aren't a lot of these around.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger donnjohnson said...

Frank;
Tell me more!

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Arianna said...

While I found the car quite flashy, I was more impressed by the quality of your cellular phone's camera!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker