Jibstay

Friday, May 04, 2007

OK...what's next?


I love the image! 11 candles with one on the edge waiting to be brought in. 11 candles surrounded by a bunch of little candles together on the table all around an open Bible. It's the picture of Acts 1:12-26 that I get to preach on Sunday. Martha and Jeanne took my ideas from the text and worked up the evocative image of the gathered disciples and others (120+) in the upper room for the 10 day waiting period before Pentecost. So, what's next with you?

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Ted Gossard said...

Donn, Beautiful, iconic picture for me of that Biblical narrative. I need more of this, having come from and really largely still part of a rather low church setting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker