Jibstay

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sandbox Rules


Kenton Anderson (Naperville, IL) and I were talking today about high-flying topics like church governance, performance reviews by church leaders, staff evaluations, and standards for congregational behavior. Robert Fulghum's name came up. Remember Fulghum (I think that's how it's spelled)? He's the former priest who wrote the two classic leadership books: "All I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" and "It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It". The guidelines for organizational behavior that really make a long-standing impact are:
1. Wash your hands
2. Share your toys
3. Hold each other's hand crossing the street
4. Clean up the sandbox when you are done
and
5. Flush

Sounds like a great plan!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker