Jibstay

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Northwestern College Choir: worship leaders


On my recent road trip to and from Portland Oregon in a rented convertible, I had a worship epiphany. It was Sunday morning at the base of Mt. Shasta. With the top down in the early chill, I found a religious radio station that played hymns sung by a choir accompanied by an excellent organist. I sang and sang and sang, often at the top of my lungs as I passed truckers looking at me quizzically. When the station faded, I pulled out my ipod and tuned up the Northwestern College Choir album "Transformation" and listened to their songs of praise as I cruised down out of the mountains on to the plain of I-5 going south. I was in a worship bubble of great sight, smells and sound. Get the cd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker