Jibstay

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Missional Road Warriors


This morning, ten excited MCC members left the church parking lot for a day experiencing PSWC church planting and emerging ministries. We were supposed to partner with Ocean Hills Covenant Church a couple of times, but could never work it out together. So this time we had a feasible group for a trip.
I, unfortunately, am in Chicago writing this, since I had to fly out at 1:00 pm to make Monday and Tuesday meertings with the Stewardship Commission. But Martha called me this evening when I was in a cab in Chicago, telling me how much fun they had. It looks like we will be developing so e great new missional partnerships with our brothers and sisters in LA. When I hear more about the trip, I'll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker