Jibstay

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exponential07


Saddleback! Wow! Big! The words fail me to describe a campus this big. I'm here with Don Fensterman at the Exponential07 conference on stewardship in the local church with about 2,000 other pastors and leaders. Efficient, organized, on-theme, very helpful are the words I have for what we have heard so far. Did I mention that this place is big? Oh yeah, I guess I did. Don Fensterman, Director of Churches Planting Churches for Church Growth and Evangelism and I are having great fun and spinning some fun thoughts about how to get other pastors to participate in this. We've met two other Covenanters, Stan Long from the Bay area and the pastor and team from St. Cloud Minnesota!! More later.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger kent said...

So, it is big huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker