Jibstay

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I.T. Crowd; funny show at last


Remeber how I ranted about how geat the writer's strike is? I am so disappointed by the creativity I find on cable TV. It all seems so formulaic and shallow. Some of you chimed in with support and even disagreement (citing the "Office" as the good show).
When Isaac visited us this past week, he brought along 2 seasons of a British comedy called "The I.T. Crowd". Each night we viewed 2 or 3 1/2 hour chapters. I have not roared so hard in years! We all laughed and laughed at the bizzare humor of two ultra-geeks in the basement of a corporation with their totally computer illiterate supervisor (woman) to guide them. This is a must-see series if you are ready for something original and creative. Kudos to the Brits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker