Jibstay

Friday, January 18, 2008

An Irreverent Thought

The home page for the ECC had an article this week that slipped by me when I read it, but became funnier the more I thought about it:
The article, like my blog earlier, says favorable comments about the selection of Gary Walter as the nominee. But, unlike me, that's what the Covenant Home Page is paid to do! What else could they say. And that's when my thinking got irreverent. How would these look?
GARY WALTER NOMINATED FOR PRESIDENT?....
MIXED REVIEWS REGARDING COVENANT NOMINEE....
PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE HAS ONLY PARTIAL SUPPORT....
You see where I began to go. Official departments must adhere to the status quo. That's why our blogs and your thoughts are so important, because nobody pays us to tow the line or stay on message. I'd really like to see more of you bloggers who know Gary weigh in and start a good conversation about his leadership and some of the issues and questions you'd like to see him address. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker