Jibstay

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A really weird day!

I got up this morning raring to go. My schedule today had no flexibility in it at all. But when I got to church at 6:30, by stomach was doing flip-flops and I was uncontrollably shivering. I voted and went home to bed and slept all day, off and on like a cat. I called the staff and they jumped in for me, while I would drink tea and sleep, read and sleep, answer email and sleep. I realized again how fortunate I have been with health over the years. I don't get sick, and when I do I'm miserable. I do not recall spending a whole day in bed, ever. I really hope to et back to work tomorrow for Ash Wednesday and Sunday worship preparation.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM , Blogger kent said...

you look pretty good for being sick. i wouldn't take my picture being sick.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Andrew Stonina said...

Get well soon! Don't rush it. I am the same way when I get sick.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger tim johnson said...

You look really, really sick. Its probably something fast moving and terminal. Do you need me to hold the deed on any property or anything, just in case. Trying to be a good younger brother here.
Tim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker