Jibstay

Monday, July 07, 2008

In Praise of Tech-Support


People who answer phones in cubicles do not have heroic lives...normally. For the last week I have been stuck with my T-Mobile Hot-Spot account. I could not get on. At the Frankfurt Airport, I logged in at the Starbucks, with no success. I called the German tech support number, but he could not help me. He referred me to a US number and I got a guy named Chris in Texas who, in a matter of minutes found the glitch and got me back on line! Yeah for the guy in the cubicle solving customers' problems! Life it good!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Blogger Rick said...

Shouldn't this be titled "In Praise of Texas"?

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger donnjohnson said...

Oh, all right!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker