Jibstay

Friday, September 12, 2008

Forgiven Forgivers


I'm very forgiving....towards those I like. I have regularly forgiven people I like and admire who have hurt me or disappointed me. I am pretty quick to forgive my children, wife, and friends. It's those jerks that make me crazy! You know who I mean. The person who is so chronically whiny, or the one who make bold promises to do things, but never gets them done and we have to bail them out. The tough ones are the addicts, the ones who feel remorseful for their issue, but do it again and again and again.
Jesus has some words about forgiveness in Matthew 18:21-25 that Diana is preaching on Sunday. It's about 70x7. The table above has 70 votives and 7 taller candles, but one, large Christ candle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker