Jibstay

Friday, January 30, 2009

Room with a view


It's bright. It's beautiful. It's cold! I'm now beginning the second leg of the adventure. Last week was spent totally devoted to my parents (9:00-6:30 pm) and then the evenings were fun adventures with Isaac (see movie review below!). This morning Isaac dropped me off at the airport for an 11:30 am American flight to Chicago. The AA attendant at the auto-check in asked where I was going. When I told her my flight time, she said that it was running late, but if I hurried I could easily get on the 9:45 flight. I raced through security and down the hallway, getting on as the last person with the door closing. I was 28f (back of the plane against a window). When I got down there, all the seats were filled, except mine. I had a 3x seat all to myself, a fresh cup of coffee and my ipod devotional podcast "prayasyougo." 50 minutes later we were landing in Chicago, got the airport shuttle and checked into the room.
Martha and Jeanne should arrive tonight around 7pm so we will have a late dinner together and on to "sacred space."

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Lukester said...

welcome to the town where your 'favorite son' lives

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker