Jibstay

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tee-Peed Office


Today my office got tee-peed! I guess I deserved it. My son Isaac gave me an "annoyatron" for Christmas. It's a wonderful little device that emits random, irritating, high-pitched noises. When placed behind books on a bookshelf, it's impossible to find because you never know when it's going off. Most folks figure something is melting down in their computer or sound system is crashing. It's a great toy!
This morning I placed it in the youth office. They figured out who did it, but couldn't find it and abandoned the office....visiting my office with a roll of toilet paper. Touche!

5 Comments:

At 7:15 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Haha! I want to work at your church! It sounds like a fun place! :)

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger donnjohnson said...

Yeah it is, but you got to wade through all the tee-pee to get to work!

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger donnjohnson said...

Yeah it is, but you got to wade through all the tee-pee to get to work!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger mark said...

great stuff Don.
thanks for including this kind of thing on your blog!

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Isaac Johnson said...

My coworkers got me on my birthday. i re-enabled the old post. i had a webcam though catching them in the act. here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker