Jibstay

Monday, March 23, 2009

Office with a view


I needed a place to think and write. My long-suffering book project on "Sacred Space" was turned down by a third publisher, the office at church is filled with Holy Week tasks, and the house has a project list of its own. So I grabbed coffee and headed to the beach. I wedged myself into the back seat facing the ocean and discovered I've got strong wi-fi signals right here! AsI looked out at the ocean, pods of dolphins were surfacing and circling the kelp beds just off shore. What a great office for today and the next writing project!

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM , Blogger Diana said...

My very favorite office site - though I haven't tried for wifi lately - there wasn't anything about a year ago...where does it come from?

Diana

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger donnjohnson said...

Angels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker