Jibstay

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Cold Coffee


If you've followed my blog, you will recall that a creative staff person liberated my overworked coffee cup warmer (active without break since 1985) for a trip to Europe. Regularly they post pictures of my coffee cup warmer frolicking in German, Austrian and maybe even French tourist attractions. That's all fine and good. An appliance needs down time.
But, do you have any idea how fast a hot cup of coffee goes cold? My coffee cups try very hard to keep their warmth by staying in the light, but the heat seeps out and every day I'm finishing tepid cups of luke-warm coffee. Something must be done!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger E Erickson said...

THAT IS AN AWESOME PHOTO!!! I love the lighting, the background, and what your coffee cup says!!!
Thanks for sharing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker