Jibstay

Monday, July 06, 2009

Payback! Ashley & Jason 1, Don 0


I've been known for loving practical jokes: annoyatrons that emit random electric sounds, shocking pens, etc. When I last played a trick on Ashley Miller she said, "Get ready for a pay-back." The week went on and nothing. Ashley and her husband Jason took off for a vacation in Austria and Germany and I showed up at work to find my coffee cup warmer GONE! It's a little thing that plugs into the wall and keeps my ever-present coffee cup warm. I've had this particular cup warmer since 1985...24 years of uninterrupted hot cups of coffee. And now it's gone....until it showed up on the screen in worship Sunday.
Ashley and Jason kidnapped it on their trip to Europe, figuring that this little device needed a much needed vacation. So now, if you are interested, you can follow my coffee cup warmer's vacation with Ashley and Miller on the church web site. Congratulations Ashley and Jason...but I'm still getting a replacement warmer today!

3 Comments:

At 2:35 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

Sorry Don. I hope you are not too upset, but I could not pass up the chance to play a good joke. I know I will have to be on the look out for the revenge when I return, but I think it will be worth it!

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger donnjohnson said...

I have already ordered a replacement for it when I could not find it and no one told me where it was. Good trick however!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Miss Elissa said...

Heh, heh. Nice one, Ashley!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker