Jibstay

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I helped with a new ap


A graphic designer from our church, Casson Demmon and his computer programming friend Zach approached me a couple weeks ago to give them a tutorial on Advent and provide them with some resources. We spent about an hour together and they worked non-stop to get the above ap approved by Apple. It's called Advent2009 and you can download it for free, but it doesn't start up (at least mine hasn't) until December 1. I received this link to the ap's web site. Check it out.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger Dan said...

I got my copy! can't wait 'till December 1st!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Zach Holt said...

Thanks, Dan! I hope you enjoy all the stuff we collected with Don's help!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker