Jibstay

Sunday, December 06, 2009

A Good Weekend Over


This morning we woke up at 5:00 am to an outside air temp of 13 degrees! We got to the airport, coffee'd up and rode on a 1/2 filled plane to San Francisco and on home to Santa Barbara. The time spent in Minnesota was wonderful, fast and missing connecting too many people we both love. Martha and Jeanne worked with Liz on her house to spruce it up for Christmas, we visited the MIA and Walker Museums, had two good visits with my mom, had a lingering brunch with some friends, and chased back and forth. My regret was that I did not bet the time to visit with so many good friends. The weekend was filled with Martha, Liz and my mom.
What was most fun was watching Martha, Liz and Jeanne decorate, hang art and rearrange Liz and Jeff's living room and dining room. There is something almost scary when three energetic women go to work on decorating. I found that my best job was to walk grand-dog #2!!

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anna said...

Wow! The house looks amazing!!!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Isaac Johnson said...

ditto.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker