Jibstay

Monday, January 11, 2010

Looking for Covenant images

The Covenant Midwinter Conference again asked Jeannne Heckman, Martha (my wife) and me to lead two seminars on sacred space like we did last year. What I'm hunting for now is a variety of pictures of Covenant church interiors, specifically the chancel, stage, worship center.
We found last year that our use of the chancel space of Montecito Covenant Church was helpful, but not all that transferable to other locations. I'd like to have a number of other chancels for the seminar participants to look at, imagine, critique and use as resources. So if you are a Covenanter and would be willing to send me a couple digital pictures of your church front worship space, I'd be most grateful! Please send them as attachments to donnjohnson@mac.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker