Jibstay

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pay Attention to This!

Beyond the Shame: Webisode 11 from Mocha Club on Vimeo.

I played a video done by one of our church young men, Charlie Beck, in church today. It's one of a series, like the one above, for Mocha Club, an non-profit that invests in people-helping ministries in Africa. Why did I play it, I was asked after church? Our church does not officially support Mocha Club and we were not asking for donations. I played it because this type of video "gets it" big time. Charlie and Daniel know how to capture the essence of a project with still and moving images, dubbed with local sounds and great music. The videos are not "talking heads" of ngo's or christian organizations, but they graphically and quickly tell the story of life-transformations, person by person. If I was a mission, denomination, or organizational leader, I would snatch up guys like Charlie and Daniel to tell our stories, locally and globally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker