Jibstay

Monday, March 29, 2010

Tired of Blaming (& blamers)?

I read a book today. I picked it up and could not put it down. It's a short book with large font (115 pages) called QBQ: the question behind the question, what to really ask yourself to eliminate blame, complaining and procrastination. The author is John Miller. It is a book written just for me, helping me re-frame situations by asking better questions. I won't summarize it other than by saying the focus is on me and what I can do about me.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger Dan said...

I'll have to check QBQ out... with the brief description you give it made me think of a book on my shelf I found challenging seemingly along the same line, "Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box" by The Arbinger Institute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker