Jibstay

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Disruptive Theology


The coffee is on, the candle is lit, I'm ready to read, pray and be quiet in my morning routine. The door opens and my secretary asks if I know about the water pouring down the street from the church property. We walk around the campus and find a newly-born lake between the children's wing and the gym. The water valve must be turned off, but it's located in the middle of a bubbling pool of water and mud. My secretary leans in to try to reach it, but I can't let her do that, so I maneuver into the shrubbery on top of roots to reach the shut-off handle and get it. Then it started to rain! Now the leaking water is off, the plumbers have been called and I'm back in my chair. Waiting.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture... love the green and red interactions

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker