Jibstay

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The One Who Stops for People In Pain

On Sunday January 30 Rev. Rolf Geyling will be preaching at MCC. Why? I'm in Chicago with Martha for the Midwinter Conference and I recently heard Rolf preach. Then and there I decided that he needed to preach at MCC so we could be inspired by this guy. Rolf is the director of Santa Barbara Rescue Mission with an MDiv from Fuller Theological Seminary. Rolf not only preaches, but lives the message he preaches day in and day out at the Rescue Mission.
When I heard him preach to a group of us pastors, my heart swelled with pride that Rescue Mission is one of our MCC partnerships! If you are a regular attender and member, bring a friend on the 30th! Santa Barbara is privileged to have such a leader as Rolf fighting for lives of broken persons, and seeing victories like you would not believe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker