Jibstay

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012...the year of unsubscribing

I'm starting it now. Instead of hitting the "delete" button on the endless emails that come in for everything from pharmaceuticals to vacation real estate, I'm taking the time to go to the bottom of the page and click on "unsubscribe". Simply deleting is no longer enough. They come cluttering into my in-box with such a flurry, I spend too much time deleting junk and not enough time responding to legitimate emails.
What else do I need to "unsubscribe" from? What mental clutter is displacing important priorities? Hulu+ videos, facebook comments, basketball, ....? My first task is to determine what is and isn't clutter. How about you? How do you determine the clutter in your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker